10 Outstanding MBA Dissertation Topics On Strategic Management
The Master f Business Administration is one of the world’s most highly sought after qualifications. If your studying to attain one and it’s dissertation time, here are some topics you could try:
- Succession planning withing Family Businesses
- How Marketing Strategically can decimate the competition
- The Key to forming a Cohesive Rebranding Strategy
- How Entrepreneurship can help managers plan
- Human Resources and managing millenials
- Planning for a Trump presidency
- How to lull your competition into complacency
- Should Creatives be CEOs?
- How do the managers of Car companies deal with driver-less cars?
- What is the position of the modern female CEO?
Family businesses can fail if they don’t properly plan, way in advance, for the day when the person who started the business is no longer there to call the shots.
Marketing makes a huge difference in how much money a company can make. It can also undermine competitors completely but the person has to know how.
A rand can be very valuable or it can e a liability. If the second option happens to you, it takes some strategic actions to make things better.
Managers who started near the top of organizations might not understand the consequences of their actions. This topic can show how a few years at a start up can come in handy at a bigger company later on.
People in this age group think and act differently to their predecessors. Companies that don’t recognize this and act to suit are likely to fail.
This may not have seemed possible years ago but now w just have to deal with it. There will be economic and financial repercussions that businesses should plan for or risk not surviving.
Sometimes the best way to lead is to play dead. Many companies have risen to the top this way.
A good argument could be made that some of the wonderfully artistic things about creatives make them useless in the boardroom.
Driver-less cars will soon be the standard in the automotive industry. Those who are ill prepared may end up obsolete.
Women are still paid less than men. This topic can look at how women CEOs can negotiate their way out of that trap.
There may be many other options available but these are definitely some of the best. Try your hand at them. You may do quite well.